Cancellation Policy on PayMyTrip's Journeys and Bookings
- PaymyTrip will pay if a non-refundable trip has to be canceled for the reason that it is covered, like an accident or illness.
- Airline cancellation fees vary by flight and booking class for https://www.paymytrip.in/ bookings.
- Depending on the airline's policy, some reservations may be non-refundable.
- The airline's policy prohibits a partial cancellation of some reservations.
- Visit https://www.paymytrip.in/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel a reservation.
- We make it simple to change reservations.
- Paymytrip.in amendment fees may vary depending on flight time and ticket class.
- Refunds and exchanges must be requested by 1800 Hrs.
- If payment is not received on time, we reserve the right to cancel any or all Tickets without notice.
- https://www.paymytrip.in/ advises customers to contact the airlines directly to cancel tickets within 24 hours before travel and then submit a cancellation request on our website for refunds.
- Refunds will include airline fees and our service charge if airlines cancel directly. Cancellations after the flight has departed, as well as no-shows, are not accepted.
- Cancellation and prepayment rules vary per segment, product, or service on PayMyTrip.
- Most advance purchases and other discounted travel products and services are subject to any terms and conditions set by travel suppliers or third parties.
If you have any questions about these charges, don't hesitate to contact our office anytime.