Refund Policy – Standard PayMyTrip's Return Acceptance
- After receiving a cancellation request or claim via email from the travel agent/corporate company, the reimbursement will be processed at https://www.paymytrip.in/.
- Once https://www.paymytrip.in/ gets the refund from the airlines, hotels, transportation companies, or other service providers, the refund will be done within 72 hours.
- Credit card refunds may take up to 7 days, depending on the bank, while debit card refunds may take as little as 72 hours.
- Through the https://www.paymytrip.in/ portal, payments for bookings that were later canceled or for which there was no fare difference are refunded.
- Within 7–10 business days, payments for failed bookings or failed uploads will be returned to the customer or agency in the same way as the original transaction.
- If an airline or hotel goes bankrupt, you will get a refund.
- Suppose a business customer does not use an airline ticket or hotel reservation for any reason. In that case, they have 90 days from the date of departure and check-in to obtain a refund through PayMyTrip.
- If a request for a refund is filed more than 90 days after the mentioned date, then the entire payment for the unused portion of the flight or the missed hotel reservation would be considered lost.